Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1,000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 70 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Provides proactive leadership on assigned projects, from the preconstruction and bidding phase through planning and buyout, construction, close-out, and warranty. Accountable for client satisfaction, project quality, cost control, and schedule adherence. Conforms to corporate policies and procedures, upholds ethical standards, and exemplifies corporate values, with an emphasis on integrity and service.
- Represent Nabholz in business development efforts, including active participation in community and industry organizations, project interviews, and company events.
- Lead project development through the Preconstruction phase with the support of the Preconstruction Department.
- Develop project management plan, including safety plan, quality plan, and site logistics plan with the support of Project Team.
- Manage commitments to Subcontractors and Suppliers, ensuring internal compliance with procurement policies, and vendor compliance with contract terms.
- Collaborate with Project Team and safety staff to ensure the safe execution of projects with an achievable goal of zero jobsite incidents.
- Manage all financial aspects of Project, from job setup to monthly billings, forecasting, and final closeout, to ensure that Project meets profitability goals.
- A 4-year college degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, or similar program is preferred.
- Career experience must include at least 3 years in the industry.
- Must understand means, methods, and materials, including standard practices and regulations.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Maintain positive relationship with current and potential clients.
- Provide team leadership, both internally and externally.
- Actively promote safe execution of projects, with an achievable goal of zero jobsite incidents.
- Strong organizational ability with daily management of multi-tasking.
- Travel overnight as projects or corporate responsibilities require.
- Continuously sit, stand or walk.
- Bend, squat, climb stairs or ladders.
- Lift frequently, occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Office, cubicle, or work station.
- Job trailer or jobsite office.
- Active project sites for job walks.
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.