Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1,000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 69 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Assists in the coordination of assigned construction projects, from the planning and buyout phases to the construction phase, closeout, and warranty period. Works directly with the Project Management team and Project Superintendent and typically offices at the jobsite. Conforms to corporate policies and procedures, upholds ethical standards, and exemplifies corporate values, with an emphasis on integrity and service.
- Thoroughly understand project documents, including drawings, specifications, and addenda.
- Assist Project Manager with distribution of project documents.
- Manage shop drawings and submittals, reviewing for conformance to project requirements, transmitting to appropriate approver, and logging appropriately.
- Manage Request for Information (RFI) process, gathering pertinent information, coordinating with Project Manager and Superintendent, logging appropriately, and posting answers to As-Built drawings.
- Assist Superintendent with management of daily jobsite operation, preparing correspondence and meeting minutes, creating task lists, etc.
- Promote jobsite safety with an achievable goal of zero jobsite incidents. Actively participate in safety meetings, job walks, and other safety-specific tasks.
- Coordinate and direct the activities of professional service providers such as material testing and surveying firms.
- Assist Project Team in implementation of Quality Management System and compliance with QMS protocols.
- Ensure accurate daily update of As-Built drawings.
- Lead assigned elements of project closeout, including Punch List, Owner turnover manuals, required Owner training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A 4-year college degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, or similar program is preferred.
- Some career experience in commercial construction preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must be willing and able to speak before groups of people in project interviews and meetings
- OSHA 10-hour training
- Microsoft Office suite
- Sage Estimating
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (accounting application)
- Scheduling software(s)
- Prolog Manager
- Maintain positive relationship with clients, designers, and vendors.
- Actively promote safe execution of projects, with an achievable goal of zero jobsite incidents.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Read and interpret building codes, zoning ordinances, OSHA requirements, and other legal restrictions.
- Understand construction schedule and anticipate project flow.
- Prepare minor and miscellaneous pricing.
- Acute attention to detail to assist in research, investigation, or financial review.
- Manage multiple scopes of work, both subcontracted and self-performed.
- Plan, prepare and run jobsite meetings as needed.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Travel overnight as projects or corporate responsibilities require
- Continuously sit, stand or walk
- Bend, squat, climb stairs or ladders, and occasionally work off elevated surfaces
- Lift frequently, occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Office, cubicle, or work station
- Job trailer or jobsite office
- Active project sites for job walks
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.