Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning and heating specialists. We’re committed to the highest standard of quality service for our customers and employ highly motivated, personable individuals who are looking for a long-term career in the growing HVAC industry. Our growing service and installation company serves with the highest dedication to our customers and we are looking for the highest quality people.
We expect the best and we offer the best - excellent benefits, a fun, professional working environment and the flexibility to take your career to the next level.
The employee must enjoy customer service and answering incoming calls. He or she must have the ability to use various computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the 10-key pad. The employee must project a professional image through phone interaction. Must be able to troubleshoot problems and provide answers to our client’s inquiries. In addition this position requires data entry and administrative duties such as faxing, copying, filing and compiling research.
- Responds to incoming calls and other forms of communication that require action to complete a potential service call.
- Maintains personal productivity and quality standards that make positive impressions/results so that the company may continue to provide excellent service to our customers and ensure career growth and job security to all of our staff
- Forecasts client needs and proactively works to address them
- Responds to complex inquiries from clients in order to provide or clarify information on services, procedures and policies
- Researches complex inquiries for quality control concerns and solves problems on individual cases
- Identifies problems and trends and suggests resolutions to higher level personnel
- Monitors work order status and technician availability
- Forwards work order status reports to appropriate personnel
- Provides point of contact for quality control concerns and related issues
- Reports client feedback to management
- Identifies, researches, and resolves customer issues
- Follows-up on customer issues not immediately resolved
- Completes call logs, daily reports and all other department data entry and billing information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Strong typing and Internet navigation skills required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Organizational and coordinating skills; the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism
- Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Excellent telephone voice in terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation, and proper use of grammar.
- Strong listening skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and has the ability to multi-task. Knowledge of mathematics
- Willing to learn and grow with the position.
- Consistent in attendance and stable work history.
- Proven ability to provide customer service.
- Detail oriented.
- Previous customer service or call center experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment.
Why choose Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling?
- Solid work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short term & long term disability
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Vacation & Holiday pay