Customer Service Field Cable Retention/Collections
Full-time, Paid for piece work
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are seeking self-motivated, full-time candidates with strong Collections, Sales and customer service skills to retain customers, solve billing issues and recover equipment.
- Receive assigned accounts through mobile application and make direct contact with subscribers by going door to door to negotiate arrangements with customers to pay past due account in full, or set up the best possible arrangements in a friendly, customer service manner.
- Restore customers’ cable, internet, and phone services.
- Recover cable equipment from customers’ residence.
- Meet standardized goals and objectives as established by the management team.
- Represent client in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Excellent communication and time managing skills
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and vehicle registration without restrictions
- Must pass a criminal background check, MVR, and drug screen upon consideration of employment
- Must use personal vehicle and able to work evening and weekend hours
- Paid training program
- Paid for piece work
- Health Benefits –Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Paid time off – Vacation
If interested, issuing out work immediately. Fill out an application online at