Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 69 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Summary: Smooth and finishes surfaces of poured concrete floors, walls, sidewalks, or curbs to specified textures, using hand tools or power tools including floats, trowels, and screeds.
- Spreads concrete to specified depth and workable consistency, per ACI Standards.
- Levels and shapes surfaces of freshly poured concrete, using finishing tools, float or power screed.
- Finishes concrete surfaces using power trowel, floats, hand trowels, or other concrete finishing.
- May do patchwork on concrete using multiple techniques.
- Places expansion, control joints, and edges, using edger, groover or expansion board.
- May produce different concrete surface finishes using different techniques.
- May mix cement, using tools and equipment.
- May direct subgrade work, mixing of concrete, and setting of forms.
- May finish multiple surfaces using multiple techniques included but not limited to SOG, SOMD, elevated decks, stairs, paving, sidewalks, curb and gutter.
- Work rapidly and accurately with hands.
- Follow set procedures and standards.
- Compare and see differences in size, shape, and form of lines, figures, and objects.
- Picture objects from drawings or diagrams.
- Rate information using standards that can be measured or checked.
- Calculate amounts of concrete required for each job; and work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Concrete forming.
- Concrete Reinforcement.
- Concrete finishing
- 3yrs Experience
- Concrete forming
- Concrete Reinforcement
- Concrete finishing
- 3yr experience
- Climb and maintain body balance.
- Use hands and arms fully; Stand, kneel, bend, crawl, or crouch for long periods.
- See well (either naturally or with correction).
- Ability to continuously sit, stand or walk.
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds often and up to 100 occasionally.
- Ability to work in heat or cold, work outside, work in high elevations.
- Ability to work outside
- Hot, Wet, Cold Environment
- High Elevations
- Job site, trailer, or office
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.