Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 900 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 66 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Elite Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Class A CDL
- Truck driving expierence
- Equipment Hauling Experience
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Safety practices, including selection and application of personal protective equipment, fall prevention devices, barricades, warning and signaling devices, etc.
- Communication skills, including use of written, verbal, and graphic materials to convey information (i.e. written specs, blueprints, pictures, drawings, etc.)
- Proper selection and use of hand tools, small and large power tools, lifting and hoisting equipment, measuring tools, etc
- Proper selection and use of measuring tools and instruments, including tape rules, scales, rules, vernier and dial calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, levels, etc.
Layout and Alignment Skills:
- Correct application of optical and laser instruments and measuring tools for establishing center lines and elevation, as applied to installation and alignment of machinery and equipment.
- Fundamental knowledge of ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Mechanical cutting, shaping and fabrication techniques
- Oxy-fuel and plasma-arc cutting techniques
- Welding and soldering / sweating techniques
Rigging and Moving Skills:
- Selection and application of appropriate lifting devices including Jacks, hoists, forklift trucks, cranes, slings and chokers
- Crane Signaling
- Pipe fitting, both plastic and metal pipe
- Threading and welding of black and stainless pipe.
Truck driving skills, valid Class A CDL, 3yrs of experience hauling hquipment, pass a DOT Physical,knowledge of DOT rules and regulations. Lift and carry materials up to 75 pounds. Experience with crane signaling and lifting devices such as hoist jack, cranes, slings, and chokers. Climb ladders, inclines, scaffolds, and other objects. Carry tools and equipment. Stoop, bend, kneel, crouch and crawl. Must be able to handle all duties and physical requirements associated with General Craftsmanship. All other duties as assigned.
Job requires overnight travel for up to three weeks at a time.
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.