Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 69 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Summary: Constructs, erects, installs and repairs structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter’s hand tools and power tools, and conforming to local building codes.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated
- Builds/constructs footings, walls, columns and decks using a variety of hand tools and power tools and materials, including aluminum joists, adjustable joists, shoring and lumber
- Sets anchor bolts and metal studs for door and window frames and installs metal frames for doors and windows
- Builds stairs and lays out and installs partitions and cabinet work
- Constructs forms and chutes for pouring concrete
- Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level
- Performs miscellaneous duties as requested, including installation of safety cables and railing.
- Workers should be able to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
- Apply shop mathematics to solve problems
- Plan work and select proper tools
- Compare and see differences in the size, shape and form of lines, figures, and objects
- Climb and maintain balance on scaffolds and ladders
- Reach for, handle, and manipulate objects and materials
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds
- Stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl, and see well (either naturally or with correction).
- Office, cubicle or work station, Job trailer or office
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day