Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1,000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 70 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
The Applications System Analyst will assist in improving the efficiency of the company’s technological processes, communications, and provide excellent internal customer services to the company’s employees.
- Create software integrations between various business systems.
- Create data analysis processes and visualizations.
- Assist in designing, programming and testing applications to meet management goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues and identifying solutions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations and user guide.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects, initiatives to support, and enhance our existing Microsoft based systems.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and Power BI.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellent software development skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written, oral communication skills, organizational skills and team leadership ability.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with professional and friendly presentation.
- Demonstrate ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, manage changing priorities, and the constantly changing technical environment.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Continuously sit, stand, or walk.
- Bend, squat, climb stairs, or ladders.
- Lift occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Office, cubicle, or work station.
- Job trailer or jobsite office.
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.